[Slowhand] Track List For New Album.

yvonne mullen y2244m at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 09:07:10 EDT 2010

Just seen on 'Where's Eric' the 14-Track list. Before we start to jump to conclusions about the title of the songs (some covers) just think this is grand old Eric, he can work wonders on arrangements. I heard him play Rocking Chair (Hoagy Carmichael) and When Somebody Thinks Your Wonderful ( Fats Waller) in concert and they were very well received. And what we must remember  he's aiming for the mass market here, not just the harden Cream lot or the heavy blues crowd. This sounds a bit of everything, trying to please everybody, which of course will never happen. As EC has got older he's mellowed. I am looking forward to listening to it and reserving my criticism to later.