[Slowhand] D&B On Tour Boxset..Track sources

e c collectables e.c.collectables at btopenworld.com
Wed Aug 18 12:26:29 EDT 2010

To my ears...the original 'I Don't Want to Discuss it' was taken from
Bristol 2nd Dec, NOT RAH on 1st Dec, as is described in the accompanying
liner notes..
Reason I picked up on this is because I rate that solo on the original 'D&B
On tour w/EC' album, as being in the top 10 of all his solos, so I was
desperate to hear the other 2 versions of IDWTDI presented on the box set.
Unfortunately, non of which can match the original version.

A fantastic release though, - who would have dreamt it, a few years ago?..if
only the UK Dominos tours had received the same treatment!!!

Mal