[Slowhand] Dobro

Kevin Wilson kevinwilson at telkomsa.net
Tue Aug 24 16:41:18 EDT 2010

Others that come to mind:
461 OB - Give Me Strength; Please Be with Me; Let It Grow
TOIEC - We've Been Told (Jesus Coming Soon); Opposites
NRTC - Sign Language; County Jail Blues; Innocent Times
Slowhand - Mean Old Frisco
Backless - Promises
Journeyman - Running on Faith
FTC - How Long Blues
Pilgrim - My Father's Eyes; Born in Time
Reptile - Son & Sylvia
Back Home - So Tired
Homeboy Soundtrack - Johnny; Ruby; Party
Rush Soundtrack - Tears in Heaven
The Pros & Cons of HH - Running Shoes; Go Fishing

White Mansions - Kentucky Racehorse
Kinky Friedman - Ole Ben Lucas

Kevin