[Slowhand] Clapton: the bonus tracks

Simon George simon.george5 at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 21 13:39:19 EDT 2010

I have to agree with previous contributions, as a loyal fan with a complete collection of Clapton tracks, this whole thing stinks, whenever a new ec album comes out, since journeyman, I've been the first through the doors of the local HMV, but now I have a dilemma, I now face the prospect of either missing some tracks, ordering at least four copies of the album from both sides of the atlantic ( my wife would kill me!!) or trying to illegally download the missing tracks. I know which of these is the most tempting, so this seems like a massive own goal by the record company execs,
Maybe we should set up an online petition, to be signed by all sd'ers telling them what we think, they might not listen to individuals, but maybe as a combined voice we could make a difference.
Simon