[Slowhand] Clapton: the bonus tracks

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lpma.nsw.gov.au
Thu Sep 23 21:23:33 EDT 2010

Simon,

That's probably the most frustrating part of this whole sorry affair. I don't know how many people still read this list, but there are obviously a large number of dedicated EC fans who would like to have all the tracks, and yet there is no clear avenue of complaint to make Clapton/Reprise/Warner of our annoyance at such greedy marketing strategies.

An online petition sounds like a good start, although as I say, I'm not sure if many still read this list with the onset of facebook, twitter and suchlike.

Cheers,
Jon