[Slowhand] Barnes&Noble´s corn flake set

Fred Frome f.frome at t-online.de
Fri Sep 24 14:07:37 EDT 2010

CD is out now in German, it still grows on me (while I´m 64!).

But: it contains only 1/28th authored by 'EC' :
The diamonds seem to be a surplus from the Sheryl/Doyle cooperation
earlier this year (authors Doyle&Justin Stanley&his wife? Nikka Costa)
Stanley also engineered and mixed the album!
Run Back is just a cooperation by Eric and Doyle, hence only 1/28th!

Poor old Eric! But his Thank yous are to his "wife Melia and
daughters... for their love and support"!
So at least Sheryl did not get new diamonds, supposedly.
Who did the write the four other songs??

Best regards from Germany (ordered the Collector´s Edition, due 8th Oct.)

Let it grow, let it grow!

Fred