[Slowhand] new album

lidb7047 at aol.com lidb7047 at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 13:11:58 EDT 2010

so sad that a lifelong fan,with hundreds of concert boots,who has seen him over 20 times in concert,can no longer look foward to a new release with anxious anticipation.i am so disappointed with clapton.the man was,but no longer is a guitar god.in fact,since his blues cd,from the cradle,my interest has waned.
the last live performance that i was enthused about was the cream reunion in 2005,albeit he was less stellar(and obviously bored and on auto-pilot at the msg shows,as compared to rah in london.why he hasnt concentrated on the blues baffles me.this latest album is nothing more than elevator music...the man who gave us inventive,blistering guitar solos is no longer..and my allegience is no longer as well.

=