[Slowhand] Boot Sale

Michael Sawin msawin at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:36:25 EDT 2010

Hi fellow SD members-got an email from old-time member Cheryl Donatto who is in the process of moving and finds she has a load of EC stuff-mainly vids in VHS form-surplus to requirements.
She seems to inadvertently lost her membership to the SD so I said I'd post up a short letter from her.
Here it is:

Hello Slowhanders!
Yes... I'm still alive. Hope you all are doing well.
I'm
moving and need to make some room. I've transferred all of my
EC-related VHS tapes to DVD. (There are a few other artists also.) So
now I need to get rid of the tapes.
Most of the tapes (approx. 70)
are from the '90s. The majority of them were recorded from TV programs
but there are some live shows and some copies of official videos.
All are housed in hard plastic cases with photo-copies of my originally-designed covers in see-thru sleeves.
I'm asking $3 a piece plus shipping (or make an offer).
To get a copy of the list,
please send an email to: cdonatto at yahoo.com with "EC Tapes" as the subject line.
I will started responding to requests on Monday afternoon.
Thanks in advance!!

cd

Her email is: cdonatto at yahoo.com

'Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid' Frank Zappa

'The Music Business is a cruel and shallow money trench-a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side' Hunter S. Thompson