[Slowhand] Real bonus tracks

Brian Tronsgaard tronsgaard at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 10:48:43 EDT 2010

Hello old friends.

I’m still into Clapton here. Such a nice album of music. Such incredible guitar playing. Well all the playing there! And obviously the beautiful singing. There was a few guys in here last week made some great comments and thoughts on the whole thing. Couldn’t have said it better.

Well, I was trying to find out about I Was Fooled, the one bonus track I can get here in Denmark, Europe – I think it was from iTunes. I found some great live footage from late 70s with The Aces, with special guests. Billy Boy Arnold singing I Was Fooled and then they do Take A Little Walk With Me after that. About 3 or 4 songs from that session on Youtube. So that’s kinda funny, right?

I suddenly found myself reading Rolling Stone’s David Frick’s warm and open review of new album a few days ago. 4 out of 5 stars. I couldn’t believe it. Makes you proud even. Something’s happening, huh.

I find myself in a position where, when I move to Texas soon, I will be very tempted to buy the album again with the other song on it! I can’t believe myself. They got me. And I was SO close to actually getting that Deluxe Bundle Gold Encrusted Diamonds Edition! They can do anything with me now - maybe they will try and sell me that Live at Montreux again...Do your worst!

Kind regards,

Brian Tronsgaard.