[Slowhand] Five year anniversary of the final Jack/Ginger/Eric reunion shows in New York City

John Walasko jwalasko at telus.net
Wed Oct 27 02:23:56 EDT 2010

Hi Slowhanders,

Two digests posts from me in one day. I usually average two per year.

October 26 is the five year anniversary of the last Cream reunion
concert. I didn't make it to the reunion shows in New York, mostly
because I was still trying to rehabilitate my finances from the trip
to London for the May 2nd and May 6th concerts. Worth every penny,
though!

Therefore, I just wanted to send a quick hello and best wishes to all
the kind people I met in London in May 2005.

Cheers,

John Walasko
Vancouver BC Canada