[Slowhand] Crossroads Guitar Festival 2010 Blu-Ray/DVD - a bonus CD is available for people who order the set at rhino.com

John Walasko jwalasko at telus.net
Wed Oct 27 01:45:39 EDT 2010

Hi Slowhanders,

I'm hesitant to add to the recent general grumpiness regarding new
Clapton material available only as bonus tracks, b-sides, exclusive
downloads, etcetera.

However, today I received an e-mail from Rhino Records announcing
their mail order distribution of the Crossroads 2010 Blu-Ray/DVD set.
There is apparently yet one more exclusive item available when
purchasing the Blu-Ray or DVD set direct from Rhino.com.

The rhino promotional email included the following info:

>> Be one of the first 500 to pre-order from Rhino.com and you'll get
an exclusive
>>Crossroads 2010 audio CD sampler.

There is no other information in the rhino e-mail describing the CD
sampler or its track list. The Rhino.com webpage for the Crossroads
2010 set is online but doesn't seem to mention the CD sampler at all.
I'm sure there are Clapton collectors on the digest who would be
interested if anyone has more info about this.

John
Vancouver BC