[Slowhand] Cream live

Greg Hilker greghilker at gmx.de
Wed Apr 18 01:53:40 EDT 2012

Tone,

Thanks for the info!

I saw a boot on the German Amazon which could be the one I have. It's called
"The Farewell Tour 1968" and was supposedly recorded at the "Inglewood Forum,
Los Angeles".
http://www.amazon.de/The-Farewell-Tour-1968-Cream/dp/B000NO2ES4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334727958&sr=8-1

The copy I have is definitely a soundboard recording, although it sounds like
someone tried to digitally remove noise and didn't do a real good job of it.

It matches up best with "Sports Arena, San Diego" on the list you sent me.

Thanks again, Greg