[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 19, Issue 57

Stuart Cowie stuartcowie at btinternet.com
Sat May 12 07:16:39 EDT 2012

I'm a Scot but as I've already said I think it's "Eric Clapton above all"

Stuart Cowie

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 19:25:34 -0400
From: Nicholas Aleshin <deltanick at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Slowhand] Cream Raw Recordings
To: Slowhand Digest <slowhand at planet-torque.com>

responds, "Thank you," is much clearer than on Wheels Of Fire. << <<

>> Yes Nick ... [b]ut I think your hearing is letting you down a little.

Jack Bruce says, "Eric Clapton, please, THE vocal." <<

Maybe in 'strine, but not in American English!

Perhaps we need to enlist a Scot! Any Scots out there?

DeltaNick