[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 21, Issue 10

Greg Hilker greghilker at gmx.de
Fri Feb 22 13:09:17 EST 2013

I'm skipping him this time, too. He is playing in the Festhalle in Frankfurt
(Germany) and the cheapest tickets are 77 EUR (~$95) and they are in the
nose-bleed section. The sound in the Festhalle sucks and it's not worth the
money by any stretch of the imagination. And mind me, I'm not cheap -- I flew to
London with my wife and son to see Cream at the Royal Albert Hall and paid over
$200 per ticket. We've got 1st row center seats to see Crosby, Stills and Nash
in Mannheim this summer - that'll have to do.

Greg in the Lutherstadt Worms