[Slowhand] "Sons of Cream"

luv2talk48 at aol.com luv2talk48 at aol.com
Mon Mar 11 12:58:25 EDT 2013

Sons of Cream, featuring Kofi Baker on drums, Malcolm Bruce on guitar and vocals and Godfrey Townsend will be touring during the month of March on the East Coast. They are fantastic and pay homage to Cream through their renditions of songs like "Do What You Like". They are also touring in the UK in April.

My husband and I had the pleasure of working recently on a project with Kofi Baker. He is unbelievably talented and, of course, learned from his father. Check out their website.

-Noreene