[Slowhand] Jack and Ginger's Opinion of Old Sock

Kevin Wilson kevinwilson at telkomsa.net
Tue Mar 12 16:21:49 EDT 2013

Interviewer: Mr. Bruce, Mr. Bruce, what do you thing of the new Eric Clapton
album?

Jack: Well, I'm glad for Eric. He seems to have found his way 'round to
making an entire album of trackless-tram songs.

Interviewer: Yes. Yes. A positive response that. And you Mr. Baker, what's
your view?

Ginger: It's the biggest load of claptrap since Jack made us record
"Wrapping Paper". That's what I say. Don't you think?

Interviewer: Thank you, thank you. Well, there you have it - two very
distinct views of Old Sock.

Kevin