[Slowhand] 2005 Gibson Custom Shop Eric Clapton Crossroads ES-335 Electric Guitar Aged Cherry

Stephen M Doherty fcs at global.co.za
Wed Oct 30 10:45:25 EDT 2013

I picked up one of these guitars two years ago and have ever since been
trying to get Gibson to response to a request for a disc or a link to
the documentary on how this guitar was made. I leant today that the UK
edition may not have come with a DVD although it is quite clear from the
link below that the USA package did. I was wondering if anyone could
direct me to a link or could cut me a copy? I was it on the web when the
guitar was launched but I failed to rip it.

http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/17636/2005-Gibson-Custom-Shop-Eric-Clapton-Crossroads-ES-335-Electric-Guitar-Aged-Cherry/

Please contact me off Digest.

--

Stephen M Doherty
Financial Consultancy Services & Kapiti Broker Group