[Slowhand] Slowhand Digest, Vol 23, Issue 5

Greg Hilker greghilker at gmx.de
Thu Apr 3 12:38:32 EDT 2014

Hallo Fred,
Facebook, Twitter and the other "social media" are also not an option for me.
Maybe that has to do with our both being in Germany. Maybe that has to do with
our age. Maybe that has to do with both. I check-out Where's Eric? from time to
timebut otherwise rely on the Slowhand Digest to get heads-up about EC. But, you
know, Clapton will be playing his only German concert this summer just a 30
minute drive from my home in Mannheim, I knew about it in advance of tickets
going on sale, and I decided NOT to buy tickets. The acoustics in the SAP Arena
pretty much suck (I saw EC there the last time he was here) and there's no
seating in the area in front of the stage; although, those tickets were the
second-most expensive. Honestly, at 59 years-old and having seen Eric a number
of times in my life, I don't need to shell-out a ton of money to stand
shoulder-to-shoulder for over two hours.
Schöne Grüße,
Greg
Worms, Germany

---- Original Message / Ursprüngliche Nachricht ----