[Slowhand] List activity

John Shortridge jshortri at rmi.net
Thu Apr 3 15:38:43 EDT 2014

Hi,
I think it might help the activity on the list if submissions happened faster. I know when I've posted things, it can take up to a week for it to appear on the list.
This makes it difficult to have a good conversation with continuity.
We'll see if I'm proved wrong. I'm posting this Thursday 4.3.14 1:30 pm mountain time.
John

P.S. I chased down "Rolling Hotel". I found it quite interesting and entertaining. Some puffy alcoholic faces on that train.

John Shortridge
jshortri at rmi.net

Raise your glass to the hard working people
Lets drink to the uncounted heads
Lets think of the wandering millions
Who need leaders but get gamblers instead
-Jagger / Richards