[StBernard] StBernard Digest, Vol 26, Issue 2

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 6 18:57:37 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: BiancaAnKeith at aol.com

In a message dated 10/6/2005 6:55:10 AM Central Standard Time,
stbernard-request at da-parish.com writes:

Al Nores

A St Bernard resident since before Betsy. I lived in the old ninth
ward
then, so this is my second flood out

Wow, what a vision Mr. Nores, can we elect you to take place of one of the
other's that aren't doing there job? With someone with vision like you in
the "New Government" I'd be glad to come back. The way it was and has been
since I was baby, isn't tolerable anymore. It's never going to get better,
unless they stop the routine and WAKE UP.

Thank you for hope.