[StBernard] Murphy Oil Question and my potshots at the vultures

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 30 02:17:31 EST 2005

Hey, Wes, question for ya--

Do you think that those of us who have even less to recover, courtesy of the
delays caused by the Murphy Oil debacle, have a legal leg to stand on were
we to file a complaint against them for the potential additional losses
caused by the delays in being allowed to enter St. Bernard? Maybe one of
our trusted legal voices would care to mull this over, and give us an
opinion. Lance, Val, Greg? Anybody? Bueller?

Oh, and while my fingers are flying over the keyboard--Vultures, buzz off!
Leave the one true source of information alone. I know your type relies
upon the public remaining uninformed, but we are getting good and fed up
with being members of the Mushroom Brigade! Quit feeding us crap, and get
us out of the dark!

Sam Costanza