[StBernard] Employers Who Refuse To Pay

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 30 09:59:46 EST 2005

My wife was working for an insurance company in Chalmette before the storm.
She and her 2 co-workers were due a two-week paycheck on August 30th. My
wife called her boss immediately after the storm and asked about getting
paid. He said to call him when she returned to LA and she did. He said he
would bring her some money but it never happened. We've been to our home in
Chalmette at least 5 or 6 times but he didn't show up. The man has money and
if I mentioned his name most people,if not all, would know him.
Is there any way to get this man to pay up?
I'd like everyone to know who he is because he's giving all St. Bernard
businesses a black eye. We need some honesty and integrity if we are to
rebuild the parish.
Thanks,
David Jochum