[StBernard] GETHSEMANE Church

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 30 10:01:33 EST 2005

Yes, I certainly do.
Wilma is with her daughter in Fort Smith Arkansas and posted on the GLC
message board her address and phone number
http://www.gethsemane-lutheran.com/
<<<<If you want to contact me, call 479-452-4642 or write me at 5414 Collins
Lane, Ft. Smith, AR 72904 >>>>
Ms Aline, she would love to hear from you.

In fact, PJ and I are busy recreating a contact list and so far have a good
25% of our membership found and with contact update. Could you email me
yours? to gabyhaze at aol.com
I will be glad to forward you off-list who else we found so far. In fact, PF
had services in Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and Mandeville, we are having a
Youth and Family luncheon meeting in St Francisville later today, and plan
on a Thanksgiving service and dinner in Baton Rouge on Thanksgiving day.
Sorry to post this to the list, but I dont have Aline's email yet. Oh this
is great. Who else from Gethsemane reads this? I WILL put yellow ribbons
around our church when I get to go there next (my job is REALLY interfering
with my life just now, but I am glad I have it).

Gaby