[StBernard] School Videos

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 30 16:00:47 EST 2005

Westley,

WOW! You have made my day. Of course, like many others we left home with
no videos or pictures. All of our memories of our childrens years at St.
Mark are gone. It would be wonderful to recapture some of those memories.
Not only of my children, but the children that I have taught for the last 5
years. Please keep us informed of the ones that you collect. I will be
happy to pay any price for them.

Please tell Amalie, Bernard and Mandie hello for me. I hope that they are
all doing well and adjusting well to their new school. Also, tell Erica
hello for me. I miss everyone from St. Mark so much.

Take care,
Julie Green