[StBernard] Plans Being Made To Open A Post Office in St. Bernard

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 30 15:58:21 EST 2005

Hey Steve,

I will make a formal request to the postal service through Mr. Reppel who is
the point of contact for the postal service.

Hope you guys are doing ok. When I stop for a moment it is hard to think
how life has changed so dramatically and so quickly. I was told today that
we will be redeemed in the end. I believe that there is a lot of truth to
that and that the Lord continues to use all experiences to invite us to
become more trusting of Him. That is certainly easier to say than to do.
Keep in mind that next June you are still invited to attend the Manresa
weekend-- it sort of gives us something to look for in the future.

Tell Karen and the girls hello. Be sure to cherish the things that are
really the imortant gifts that we have been given.

Hope to see you soon,
Craig