[StBernard] Hurricane Rita

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 30 21:08:53 EST 2005

What ever happened to getting the parts of St. Bernard redestroyed by Rita
covered in the declaration? I was emailed and told by a Representative, we
were listed in it. When we still are not. Just curious. And Westley, thank
you very much for this time you put in. You have given us more information,
then those who should have. It's very very appreciated, God bless you. It
will never be forgotten, those that stood up for us to know what was going
on, and those that did not. Again thank you.

Bianca and Keith