[StBernard] Housing Inspections per the Grid system

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 5 21:51:39 EST 2005

Dear Mr. Fos,

I agree with you that the process seems to be bogged down by the paper work.
Unfortunately, it is a paper work marathon to get through the FEMA process.
I will continue to push the issue. Those property owners who wish to demo
their own homes will probably find the process much quicker and a jump on
the game, especially if the insurance policy allows for an allowance to do
so.

Keep on pushing us so we can keep pushing on.

Thanks,
Craig