[StBernard] FEMA: U.S. Pays $9,000 per La. Resident

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 5 21:53:38 EST 2005

Hey Jenny,

I feel for you and will be glad to share anything that I can get. As one of
those parish officials, I can only let you know that my wife, myself and our
seven children with one expected in February have only been in line for the
same things that everyone else is in line for by FEMA standards. Mr. Madary
as a matter of fact has not even received his first 2,000. I know that the
common perception is that the "politicians" get everything, but please be
cautious about that perception. If you and your two children are destitute
please call me and I will do everything I can to help. We lost everyhting
as well but we can still pull together over the next couple of years to get
through this challenge- it is what our community is made of.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig