[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Residents

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 5 21:54:04 EST 2005

Good Luck Russell,
Craig

-----Original Message-----

Wesley,

This is Russell Palazzolo. Please pass along to anyone interested, that
Surface Specialties, LLC has employed additional PARISH residents to assist
with sheet rock removal (house gutting). In an effort to return our business
operations to St. Bernard, we have expanded our company to include this
service.

Surface Specialties, LLC is still "YOUR ONE STOP COUNTERTOP SHOP" and
has temporarily relocated to Slidell. We have begun to SURFACE the
Mississippi Gulf Coast, Jefferson, St. Charles and others.

Contact myself, John-Paul Fugate or Bruce Kamlade if we may be of
service to anyone in need of sheet rock removal (house gutting) or COUNTER
TOPS.

504-915-5314 or 985-201-1565

Thanking your readers in advance,

Russell Palazzolo