[StBernard] FEMA: U.S. Pays $9,000 per La. Resident

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 6 12:27:33 EST 2005

I wish some one could give any info on hud homes or first time buyers, and
thing for single parents that have nothing, but their kids and a whole lot
of lost.

Someone told me to try the USDA for a low interest home. I don't know if
that helps, but if anyone that is reading these blogs and can help single
parents get back on their feet an independence sooner than waiting for FEMA
please put up some suggestions.

I've never milked the system. I've taken care of my son alone since birth,
paid my insurance, paid my rent, paid my taxes never had kidmed, food
stamps, and drove a 1989 mustang. My life was a fine line but I made my
ends meet. Now, I feel like I'm treading water until FEMA comes a calling.

If anyone has suggestions please send them this way. I maxed out my credit
cards so Sam and I could have bedroom furniture, but now I need a twin size
and full size mattress. If anyone knows of any reasonable deals please let
me know. I'll be moving in with my Chalmette refugee parent to Slidell soon.

Thanks for taking the time in reading this...god bless

Dawn