[StBernard] Wishlists

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 6 12:29:45 EST 2005

Need phone or email for either school board or someone in charge of
contacting these families. Thanks to Amanda, Reliefspark is offering us a
Santa's workshop. I would need to collect info from the families, how many
in the household, ages/sizes, likes, not only the kids but mom/dad too. They
want to shop presents, trees, decorations, wreaths, and deliver them (Santa
will deliver) to those with addresses.

I would like to see such a note being passed to those 701 kids in school,
and their families, to provide a nice Christmas. Who can I contact to
organize this?
Amanda, can you help collecting the wish lists and forward them to Sidney?

Gaby