[StBernard] Wishlists - Christmas Cheer for the Parish!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 17 22:14:39 EST 2005

Dear Syl,

Please email me. And in answer to your question...

We shall do our best to help all of the people we can. However I am sure
you can appreciate we have a starting place... the families who are
currently in St. Bernard. We will work out from there. As to how far we
shall be able to go... Relief Spark will try to touch as many families as it
can.

If you know of anyone who would like to volunteer to be a part of this
project. Please email me at Amanda at ReliefSpark.org. Thank you.

Amanda Ackermann
Coordinator for Relief Spark - St. Bernard Parish