[StBernard] Hot Zone Information

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 20 08:41:17 EST 2005

Craig,
I was at my house today and the trash is still in front. My wife went to
find someone with a bulldozer to move the trash out of my driveway so I
could keep cleaning out my house. They told her we were in the red zone and
could not help us. They also said no trash would be picked up for now. Do
you have any information on this? Does this mean Murphy is expanding the
damaged area? When I looked at the map, we were not in the damaged area.
What can we do to have this trash removed?

My address is 3701 MARIETTA ST AND YOU CAN REACH ME AT 812-7085

Thanks and take care,
Wayne Garitty