[StBernard] Space Walk

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 23 12:22:57 EST 2005

The Space Walk has been ordered, booked, or scheduled, anyway you look at
it, it will be here for Saturday.

Now, I need this survey filled out so that tonight, my only night off this
week other than Saturday, I can make one combined list and sent it to you.

After reading this message, drink a beer or harder liquor (jk) and hit
reply, then scroll down to fill it out. Please, send it to me. The end is
nearer than you think and I need to get everything ready.

Please use this form to help me prepare.
Name _____________________________________
Number of guests: _____
E mail: _______________________
Current phone number: _________________________________
"Pot Luck" plate you will bring:
1st choice
2nd choice
3rd choice

Any special needs?
Will you bake or cook something here?
Preferred drink(s) for you and your guests (soft drinks and beer)
Suggestions:
1.

2.

3.

Are you interested in a Space Walk which would require a contribution to the
cost?

Remember the following please:
1. Bring pictures of before the storm if you want to scan or show on the
laptop.
2. Bring a booby prize to exchange, one cheap, not worth anything, maybe a
used fruitcake. LOL
3. If you want, you can exchange a unisex Christmas gift.
4. Bring your camera, please.
5. Chad from Charlie's Catering may be here, so keep in touch.
6. Your meal can either be prepared before you get here, or you can cook
it here. Do I need to get the boiler going for anyone? What about barbque
pits? Not one response regarding that avenue.
7. Berryland Campers will have chicken/sausage jambalaya and a small tent
for us to use.
8. North Oaks Hospital is donating a tent, some goodies, and maybe
something else.
9. News groups are to come as well.
10. We don't have a pool.
11. Keep informed!

St. Bernard Get-Together
for all residents of St. Bernard who have been displaced or relocated du e
to Hurricane Katrina

112 Gwenlin Drive
Hammond, LA 70403
985-345-2264
Saturday, November 26, 2005
11 AM
"Pot Luck Dinner"

Take I-55 North, exit Hammond/Albany (Hwy 190) exit and turn left. Take the
first left on Al-Ida after the two-lane highway turns to one lane. Drive to
the second street and turn right on Brenda. Drive to the corner of Brenda
and Gwenlin. Look for the house on the corner with the green roof.
Email: stbernardtangiresidents at yahoo.com
<mailto:stbernardtangiresidents at yahoo.com> or the group page at: