[StBernard] An easy way to write that letter to Congress you've been putting off

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 5 18:41:59 EST 2005

If you're like me, you've been meaning to write to our legislators in
Congress, but haven't had time. This is an easy way, and I hope the
effort is successful.
Join me in flooding Washington! Louisiana groups have launched an
effort to generate 300,000 e-mails demanding category 5 protection for
New Orleans and Southern Louisiana. That means effective levees and
flood control projects as well as comprehensive coastal wetlands
restoration to give Southern Louisiana a critical storm buffer.

Please take a second to help spread the word! It's really simple, you
can craft your own message, or just use the pre-written message and just
add your name, address, etc.

http://www.democracyinaction.org/GRN/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=1521

Deborah Keller