[StBernard] Allstate

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 5 18:43:05 EST 2005

Hey Mel,
You said, by Allstate's words, you were one of 400,000 insureds they were
dealing with.
I don't think they'll have to deal with that many people in the near
future.Maybe they think there aren't enough of us to care about.Many of us
have relatives and friends spread across the country who will discover how
badly we have been treated.
You're probably like me and want only what's owed to you,what's on your
policy.
I've been paying Homeowner's Insurance for 40 years and used it once,Flood
Insurance since it's inception and have never used it.Now after these
companies have been using our money they don't care to return it when we're
due a return.
Like I said in a previous post my coverage is minimal and it won't come
close to covering our losses for either content or property.
Everyone I've talked to,in insurance and everyday life, said I'd probably
receive a check pretty quickly because of that reason.Thay were on the "fast
track" in Texas but I guess they went off the track before they got to LA.
State Farm and Allstate were supposed to be inspecting the homes block by
block.Maybe they haven't gotten to my block yet The "Good Hands People" have
used those hands to slap me around(figuratively speaking).
Thanks, David Jochum