[StBernard] An easy way to write that letter to Congress you've beenputting off

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 5 18:45:02 EST 2005

Deborah,

I just wanted to say that I am so proud of your valiant effort to restore
St. Bernard Parish.

The citizens of our beloved parish are in a very rough place. Most are
trying to re-establish some sense of normalcy in their families lives while
still trying to not loose site of what we lost as a community of August
29th. Most Folks outside of St. Bernard will never know what it was that
made us so special.

We are confident that our local politicians are trying their hardest and
only giving out the information that they one know one to be true and
secondly and most importantly know to be factual. Their intentions have to
be true; I do believe that they are trying their hardest for the factual
answers that we need to rebuild, but the longer that those answers take the
easier it will be for folks to not return.

I have so many friends who 30 days after the event said we are not coming
back.. Tennessee. Florida.. Alaska .. great. Better education, tax
incentives, housing, these are the same friends now 90 days post Katrina are
saying it is not the same and we want to come home. What can they come home
to? These are the things we need to rally around and you are doing just
that. First you wanted the yellow ribbons, then you rallied to fight Murphy
and now you have sent us a link that will make it just that easier to
inundate congress and our President.

Thanks Debra because of folks like you St. Bernard will return.........

Tiffany Ingargiola | Business Development Manager| New Horizons Computer
Learning Center

2800 Veterans Blvd., Suite 330, Metairie, LA 70001 | Phone 504-849-6626 |
FAX (504) 832-9932