[StBernard] House cleaning

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 5 18:49:28 EST 2005

Amanda:

I contacted Bill Gettys, owner of Gettys Roofing in Arabi. Bill replaced my
roof after the hail storm a few years back, when I couldn't even get anyone
else to come give me an estimate other than my insurance company, who
informed me that I didn't have roof damage. Bill met with the adjuster and
five minutes later, I had a check in hand. His work was outstanding. When
I contacted him about the minimal roof damage I had from Katrinia he
informed me that he was mostly handling the gutting, cleaning, bleaching,
etc. of homes. I needed that also, so Bill not only handled the inside, but
repaired my roof. The number I have for him is: 234-3678.

His cell phone number stays busy, but in my opinion, it is worth the
trouble. I never recommend anyone because I don't know what kind of work
they will do for someone else, but I referred several of my neighbors to him
when they were having trouble with their adjusters about hail damage and all
three of them said their insurance companies changed their decisions and
Bill replaced the roof. All three were 100% satisfied.

I hope this information helps.

John Richardson