[StBernard] THANKS TO ST. BERNARD CHAMBER

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 5 18:49:54 EST 2005

I am not suggesting that the Chamber be EDC's ONLY source of funding. The
Parish still owes EDC $13,000 from the approved budget of 2005. We sought
another method of emergency financing due to the disaster. I kept hearing
that "the Parish doesn't have any money". I still think the Parish should
budget support for EDC in the 2006 budget from FEMA funds. I even think
there is a category under FEMA classification for Economic Development. GH