[StBernard] St. Bernard Ornaments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 19 08:19:30 EST 2005

Are you are refering to the ornaments that the St. Bernard Chamber of
Commerce was selling to raise money for the Christmas Parade? Gidget in
tourism and Sherie in Human Resources were both selling them. This year's
ornament was the Beauragard House with the monument in the background.
There should be a few unclaimed ones left. If this is what you are looking
for and can't find them at the parish council building, I do have some
remaining ones( if they were not destroyed in the flood), but will not be
back in Chalmette until after the holidays.

Denise LaRue