[StBernard] State Farm

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 19 22:22:50 EST 2005

Kenny,

Call Tony Scarpuzzi - he gave us estimates on the damage to our house.
We been advised by Allstate that our original adjuster "is no longer
with the company" so we must start from scratch with a new adjuster. If
you don't have Tony's number, call me at (225) 292-0522 ext. 2045 and
I'll see about getting it for you.

Anna Christman