[StBernard] Baker Bill Stalled

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 19 22:36:23 EST 2005

Dianne,

Right now I'm really not sure.

At moment all I can say is wait. Put it out of your mind until after New
Year's Day.

I'm out of town until after Christmas so I'm limited in what I can do.
However, once I return to Louisiana, I am going to do what I can to try and
get a face-to-face with Rep. Baker or someone from his office to find out
what we can do to help.

Offhand, what I am thinking is to try and run some ads in national
newspapers and send letters to every member of Congress. But, I do need to
do some homework first.

Westley