[StBernard] Important question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 19 22:39:25 EST 2005

Mudpie,

My understanding is if your house is not listed as structurally damaged then
you can begin repairs with no permit.

If you have structural damage, then you need to get a permit before any
structural repairs can be done.

If you question the parish's assessment of your structural stability, then
call the Office of Community Development and ask them to double-check your
house.

Westley