[StBernard] Mail Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 5 07:40:46 EST 2006

I too would like a contact as I hope to retain my current po box number if
at all possible. I wonder if the previous payment for the po box still
applies. (every penny helps)

We are doing our best to return home as soon as possible. Is there
contact at the Chalmette Post Office who would accept a mail payment
to open
a mail box for us? This would enable us to have a permanent address
until
such time as home delivery returns, without having to continue to
periodically update our address on the USPS website.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

John