[StBernard] donations well received

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 5 07:43:21 EST 2006

This is a BIG THANK YOU to Charlie Fos who funneled some much needed bedding
and clothing into the parish. Twice we tripped down the road to find the few
die hards who already settled there any way they can. Many smiles and thank
yous for pillows, blankets and sheets, and also digging through those
clothes which were so clean, smelled good, and were in pristine shape, some
with tags.
We still have some clothing left, and brought a load to the PRC where they
can be given out to more St Bernardians.
I suspect it was Charlie who dropped off a load of belts at the church?
Since pant sizes are funny, belts are a much desired item these days. Thanks
a bunch. Many people will sleep a little more cozy these nights.

Gaby