[StBernard] Oil Test Results

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 6 07:49:54 EST 2006

> Kenny I just want to inform you and other that might read this
message
that
> CNN news had contacted me and we did an 2 hour interview inside
and
outside
> of my home, as well as, some of my neighbors on Jan.4, 2004. They
were
very
> concerned about why EPA, Deq or any state elected as well as local
elected
> officials are not responding to the serious nature of this problem
that
> affects so many people. They had a lot of good questions, such as,
why if
> they can't dump the debris in the land fill because it was
contaminated,
how
> could fema put trailers in this area for people and their children
to live
> in this area. Also, I understand the next morning they went to
Murphy Oil
> Co. and asked a lot of the same question. This story is a high
prority for
> them Through their editors in New York. It will be interesting to
see how
it
> turns out on their news show. They are supposed to let me know
when the
> story will airl. They have a lot of concerns dealing with EPA as
well as
> others on how long will they let this issue go on with out any
real
> resolution for the residents or when they are going to take
serious action
> against Murphy Oil for the real damages that Murphy Oil caused
whether
> intentional or not.
>
> Jim L.

Jim L... Please contact me... I have test results for a few homes which
were privately tested... (That is what happens when you are married to an
engineer!)... We had all of the testing completed by an environmental group
(not hired by Murphy)
Amanda @ Avtrgrl at aol.com...