[StBernard] SIGNS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 6 07:51:34 EST 2006

Every person and Business Owner that i
have talked to with the exception of one, on this site, thinks it is

rediculous. The signs are presently the only means of communication
and
advertising in our parish. One last thing. I am a board member of
the
St. Bernard Chamber, and, I would invite you to become a member. We
have relaxed our dues to only the $25 administrative fee, for St.
Bernard businesses in 2006. Many voices are stronger than one, is my

thought. Contact Amy Ybarzabal ( I thought Catalanotto was bad :-)
)
at stbernardchamber at yahoo.com for more information and an
application.
( This message was for any and all returning businesses that may
read
this email)
Hope to see you soon back on the baseball fields. Your friend
Sam
Cat

Do you have an email... so we can email you information to get new cards
printed
Thank you,
Amanda