[StBernard] Buccaneer Villa North

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 6 07:52:19 EST 2006

Westley,

I lived in Buccaneer Villa North, and all my neighbors that I have spoken to
are not coming back. Do you have any idea if Buccaneer will be considered
green space, or anything else other than a subdivision? I know of only a
couple of people on my street that are planning to return. I know my
decision is very hard to make and I am sure that everyone else feels the
same way and don't really know what to do. If we clean our houses and have
them decontaminated which will cause some or maybe most of us to use
insurance money and they decide to do something other than let us rebuild,
we won't have enough money to buy new houses, at least that would be my
case, because of not receiving much from homeowners.

I applied for an SBA loan and they want to loan me 40K for furniture and of
course that is only about 11K once you deduct what flood gave us. I don't
know how they figure out their ratio's or loan amounts but they could
probably do a lot better by us.

What do you think, have any ideas or what is Mark, Craig or Joey's point of
view.

Thanks,
Dianne