[StBernard] Post Office

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 6 18:09:36 EST 2006

Jim,
You're right about people sitting around at the post office, but why would
someone want to rent a box when I believe you can just pick it up for
nothing.
Want to talk about a pitiful post office?
My wife and I received our first forwarded mail Saturday and Tuesday. We
received one letter Saturday and over 30 pieces Tuesday. We came to Metairie
in October and the supervisor claimed they weren't receiving any mail so
they were only delivering 2 or 3 days a week. Now they say they're flooded
with mail and just can't get it all out.Bull!!!
That is one thing I miss about Chalmette.We had an excellent carrier named
Kenny and the postmaster was always attentive to your needs or complaints.
But anytime you want to change addesses or file a complaint,or anything to
do with the post office go to the USPS website.

Later
David J