[StBernard] Alpha Office and Educational to open Monday

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 6 18:08:33 EST 2006

Westley, thank you for your web site, it's a great source of information. I
would like to let our residents know that Alpha Office and Educational will
be re-opening Monday, January 9th in our location at 218 Mehle Stree in Old
Arabi. (one block from the river). We have office supplies, school, and
teacher supplies in stock and we've resumed our printing operations. We are
also having a successful turnaround time on most of our ordered items.
Currently, our hours will be 7am to 1pm, Monday - Friday, but a customer
can feel free to call us at 504-279-0472 to check if we are in during the
later afternoon hours or on the weekend.
Our family has served the residents of St. Bernard for 45 years and we feel
very fortunate to open our doors again. We hope our customers will stop in
to let us know they are safe and sound.

Roy Mathews
Alpha Office and Educational
218 Mehle Street